Merlin Legend conference calls

Hi How do I setup conference calls on a Merlin Legend when dialing 9 for outside is disabled and pool 70 is associated with a button on a MLD-10D handset?

TIA

Reply to
vrkid0
Loading thread data ...

Assign the extension the "pool dial out code" of 70, so that you can dial 70 on the SA button.

Then place 1st call, conf, SA button, 70+number, conf

Reply to
Touch Tone Tommy

Hi I tried that, but when I dial 70 it gives "call denied" error and if I press the "pool 70" button on the MLD-10D handset it gives me back the first dialed number instead of picking up another line to let me dial a

2nd number.
Reply to
vrkid0

You're saying that you've been to

Menu-System Program-Start (or Exit)-Extensions-Pool Dial Out Code-(Extension Number)-Enter-70-Enter

and you can't dial 70 on an SA button to get dial tone?

Reply to
Touch Tone Tommy

Hi Sorry for the long delay, I didn=B4t see you posted a reply. What I'm saying is that when I press the pool button the 2nd to get a new (outside) line I get the line that I already dialed and put into conference. And if I try to simply dial 70+[phone number] on the keypad I get access denied after pressing 70 ...=20

TIA=20 Paolo

Reply to
vrkid0

But I still don't see if you allowed the extension to dial 70 on the System Access button.

Menu System Program Exit (or Start) Extensions Dial OutCd (Extension Number) Enter

70 Enter

This should allow you to access an SA button instead of the pool button, and dial 70 to get to the pool.

So, you would place your first call, press Conf, press SA and dial 70, wait for dial tone, place your 2nd call, then press Conf again.

Reply to
Touch Tone Tommy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.