Re: Internet Fax Services?

Since 2000, I have used and continue to use faxwave's callwave alert service for inbound -- runs $18 per year

I just signed up for send2fax's product, it runs $2 per month + $.15 per page. If things work out for a couple years, we'll eliminate the Faxwave service.

Subject: Internet Fax Services? > From: Mark Atwood > Organization: EasyNews, UseNet made Easy! > Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:31:35 GMT > Vonage has started tacking on a ten dollar surcharge if you want > to receive faxes over their service. > There used to be a whole bunch of internet "free fax" services, where > you would get assigned a phone number, and faxes received on that > number would get emailed to you. They made their money on the > arbitrage of call settlement. > But I can't seem to find any such services anymore. They all have > free 30 day trials, but then require a monthly subscription fee. > Have I overlooked anyone?
Reply to
John Schmerold
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.