Re: Internet Fax Services?

Subject: Internet Fax Services?

> From: Mark Atwood > Organization: EasyNews, UseNet made Easy! > Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:31:35 GMT > Vonage has started tacking on a ten dollar surcharge if you want > to receive faxes over their service. > There used to be a whole bunch of internet "free fax" services, where > you would get assigned a phone number, and faxes received on that > number would get emailed to you. They made their money on the > arbitrage of call settlement. > But I can't seem to find any such services anymore. They all have > free 30 day trials, but then require a monthly subscription fee. > Have I overlooked anyone? > Mark Atwood When you do things right, people won't be sure > snipped-for-privacy@mark.atwood.name you've done anything at all. >
formatting link
formatting link

I've been using

formatting link
for prepaid LD for years, and they offer a product called MessageOne that can receive voice and fax messages and send them to an email address. I've only been able to get one number per account, the system picks it for you, and it's $1/month for the service, but that's better than some of the alternatives. The only connection I have to them is as a customer. I'm not aware of any other truly 'free' providers, although I haven't looked in about a year.

Good luck, and let us know what you settle on!

Joshua

Reply to
Joshua Fenton
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.