Re: Finally Cutting the POTS Cord

>> Sorry for the top post, but I just want to thank both of you for your

>> very helpful response. I will report back my results when my POTS ends >> Oct 22. BTW, this is a single family home, and my neighbor's home has >> the standard RJ-11 plugs whereas mine has this funky setup. >> John McHarry wrote: >>> >>>>
formatting link
>>>> Above link is a picture of the inside of my outside telecom box here >>>> in the USA. I want to route my Vonage VoIP service to my internal >>>> phone network, so first I am going to disconnect the internal network > No, I will not accept an apology. You should well know that it's > *never* necessary to requote an entire original article especially a > long one. You quote a few lines to jog your reader's memory. You do > *not* barf back an entire original article at your audience. Whoever > taught you that bad behavior didn't know much about on line > communication. Whether top post or bottom post over quotation is > never good under any circumstance.
Reply to
Brian E Williams
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.