Re: Easy411

Pat,

I tried it again a few minutes ago.

Both times I've called Smoothstone, they've opened a ticket. The second time I called them they told me they'd call me back. I told them that that is what they promised me last time but I never got a call back. The CSR said he'd see that I did. It didn't happen.

They certainly can't stay in business with Easy411 like this. Regards,

Fred Atk> Pat,

I called Smootstone a week ago and complained. They said they'd look > into it and get back to me. They never did. > I called them again a few minutes ago. The fellow that was on duty > duplicated my problem on another phone while I was talking to him. I heard > it fail when he did it. > I told him they'd not called me back last time. He said he'd try to see > that that doesn't happen again. > We'll see. > Regards, > Fred >> [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: The service does not work for me, >> either. I have been able to track them down to this limited extent on >> New Year's Eve: Try
formatting link
for some >> information. That company, Smoothstone, deals in IP telephony, and is >> located in Louisville, KY. I do not know the dispostion of Easy 411 >> however. I doubt we will get anywhere on this at least until Tuesday >> but if some of you want to work on it, please go ahead and try. PAT]
Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.