[Telecom] Easy411

Folks,

That directory assistance service that Pat recommended has really gone downhill. The last three times I've tried to use it, their operators couldn't hear me on two of those times (I tried calling back several times on each of those occasions). And the other time, I couldn't reach their operator at all.

I've called and complained to their customer service the first two times. I was told that they'd get it fixed. The second time, I told them that that's what they told me before and never did anything about it. I was promised that a manager would call me back to discuss the problems I was seeing. Of course, I was never called back.

Yesterday (when I experienced the operators not being about to hear me), I tried to call their corporate office/technical support numbers twice. I got ring, no answer both times.

Does anyone know what is going on with these people?

Regards,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Atkinson
Loading thread data ...

I'm a convert to Google's 411 services now. 1-800-GOOG-411. All interactive voice response but works very well.

Reply to
T

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.