"Hotshot" dialers [telecom]

I'm seeking a one-button dialer. You push a button, and it dials the number, pauses and dials the access code. In the early days of MCI Execunet and such; they were as common as bedbugs are now.

The one I want is not portable, wireless or even iPad compatible. It installs inside or next to a 2500-type set, (hopefully) runs off loop current, and has one button. You program it and that's it.

Suggestions? eBay has dozens of "I've fallen and can't get up" units but my searches otherwise come up snake eyes....

Reply to
David Lesher
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Sandman is (or was, anyhow, back in Pat's day) a supporter of Telecom Digest, too.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garland

I googled "speed dialer" and got this on the first page:

formatting link
I know nothing about the company, but there are other suppliers. This function is also built into phones, such as speaker phones intended for executives and/or working stiffs. See

formatting link
for a Panasonic phone with speed dialing.

Hope this helps.

ET

Reply to
Eric Tappert

I think the folks at Viking offer such devices, as do (most likely) the folks (if still there) at 1-800-HI-HELLO.

HTH. Cheers, -- tlvp

-- Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP

Reply to
tlvp

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.