Hold Button

ok, this one should be an easy one (yeah right)

I have two Nortel 3904's that the hold button is not programmed right. I am using a meridian switch. ANy brilliant people out there know off the top of their heads what I need to add to get the hold button to work?

Reply to
Kendal Emery
Loading thread data ...

Hi Kendal,

Everything I've read states that the Hold button is a fixed part of the phoneset... no programming should affect it. I couldn't find any CLS's or other fields that affect the hold button switch-side (at least not in LD 11). For that matter, I couldn't find any settings in the phone either.

What behaviour are the hold buttons exhibiting, and do you have any M2XXX model phones on-site with working hold buttons?

~ Michael

Reply to
Michael Andrews

OK, an obvious answer. Is it possible that someone has swapped the buttons round so that the one marked Hold, is in fact something else?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

I'm interested in the definition of "not programmed right" I mean, when you press hold, what happens?

Although, whenever I bring my car to the dealer for service, I just say "it's broken" and then walk away.

Reply to
GHTROUT

Although, whenever I bring my car to the dealer for service, I just say

"it's broken" and then walk away.

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.