KX-TD1232 Message Button issue

Here is what we have: Dual cabinet KX-TD1232 Master = Rev 2 Slave = Rev 1

Operator has message indicator light, when she hits the message button it rings Bob.

Bob has message indicator light, when he hits the message button it rings the operator.

Help.

Thanks.

Reply to
RWILCO
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
James Shaw

I'm not sure I follow this.

Reply to
RWILCO

Thanks James. I didn't follow until I realized what was going on with the light. I used INT 790 to clear one set, and followed your advice on the other. Thanks for the quick response.

Reply to
RWILCO

Note this: The message waiting light is designed to be able to be lit manually by anyone.

Call an extension, when it is busy or while it is ringing, just press your Message button and you will light their lamp. When they press Intercom and the lit Message buttton it will call you back and stay lit until you have answered. (Imagine for a moment, a company that does not use voicemail but has a receptionist take messages for everyone- that is what it was designed for.)

Cancel it this way: press Intercom 700 plus the ext number that is lit.

Charles

Reply to
Charles P.

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.