Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

reset installer code in p400 napco
how to reset or read the installer code in gemini p800 ? thanks

esprit 728EX v3.30A manual
Does anyone have the installation and programming manual of Paradox Esprit 728EX v3.30A ? Thanks in advance...

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers
In the USA, everything that is not prohibited by law is permitted. In Germany, everything that is not permitted by law is prohibited. In Russia, everything is prohibited, even if permitted by law. In...

Ademco 216
Anyone have an Ademco 216 laying around? I have a customer who has 2 Ademco 215 2 wire digital arming stations which dont work. I have tested the stations on another system in the apartment building...

DSC PC5108
Where the heck does DSC hide the version number of this module. It states in the 1864 manual that you can't mix version 1.0 and version 2.0 on the same installation. This is an upgrade from an 832...

Consumer Complaints About Brinks Home Security
D. of Kanasas City MO (03/17/08) Long story short, I decided to purchase a home security system with Brinks. I could not have a credit score of 570 or lower or else they couldn't help me. I knew I was...

Brinks Home Security Pays Off The Better Business Bureau
If you do a Better Business Bureau search on Brinks Home Security, you will find that 99 percent of the registered complaints filed mysteriously get explained away. How can a company with thousands of...

BRINKS MAYBE UP FOR SALE REAL SOON
It seems Brinks Home Security is on a downhill spiral. On August 25, Brink?s filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, for $900,000, claiming...

Changing the chime on a Scantronic SP750
I have a Scantronic SP750 that beeps loudly on both the opening and closing of every door - which with kids can get really annoying fast. Is there a way to change it so it only beeps on the opening of...

Brinks And Sableman?
What are these guys all sparked up about? Who the hell is Jim Rojas? He sounds like the antichrist by the way all of you are carrying on. Reese

The latest Brinkle in Jim's life
Jim R. was kind enough to forward me a copy of a PDF document filed in the Texas Court this morning. It is essentially a "report" on the current activities of several posters in this forum and...

Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on Silent Knight panel.
Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on silent Knight panel. Boy, am I frustrated!!.. Manual says just hook unit to 2 terminals named SLC program, follow menu instructions and the unit is programmed....

Need A Brinks Manual?
If you are in need of any brinks installation and user manuals, you can obtain them through edonkey, limewire, and several websites on the internet. I will add more links as I find them. will repost...

Fire alarm engineers
New site for fire alarm engineers

12 vdc
Who's a good tech? I need a circuit drawn Using a 12 V DC 8 AH batteries, zener's and components to get 9 Volts DC for a 1 amp load. And 7.6 Volts DC for a 2 amp load. Would some one draw one? Richard...