Devcon Security Going Down

DEVCON in Florida seems to be in Bad shape they keep firing Techs (not just office people) a total of 12 (TECHS) just in the past three months leaving only a hand full in their INSTALLATION Department in Miami alone and not thanks to the ASSHole in Charge there. I don't know what's going to happen but they should be in the Market for Sale soon. GOOD LUCK to their Employees.

Reply to
Juno
Loading thread data ...

on line tech support is a hot new field. I hear.

Reply to
Spudz

The same ONE. -DEVC- It went from $25 a Share in 1991 to $1.80 a Share today. you need to cut at the Head not at the Legs.

Reply to
Juno

It is hard to Find a satisfied Customer, one or maybe if you are Lucky two out Ten Customers would be satisfied with Devcon's Security, Services.My word of advise the smaller the company the better you are off.

Reply to
Juno

Devcon (NASDAQ: DEVC) Is this the same DEVCON?

Reply to
Just Looking

I have a friend that works as a service tech. He applied for a new job with an ADT authorized dealer. He didn't go into much detail, but he did say that staying with Devcon is just a waste of time.

Jim Rojas

Juno wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Rumor from a Reliable Source is that Devcon wants to do away with the Installers and Sub all the work out. INTERESTING!

Reply to
Juno

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.