Latest threads in CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Securityshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tech Help April 2008
If anyone is interested, the latest version can be downloaded from this location: will be posting this message each month because Jim Rojas has been instructed not to do so. Thank you one and all....

Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41
UL isn't even truly independent. Know what that "U" stands for?

DTI Security
Does anyone have the programming manual for a DTI 665 Control Panel? I have one in service.. but need to change a few things... Thanks! M

Infinite wireless control panel
I recently installed and connect to my ARC a wireless Infinite alarm panel by Electronic Line. Everything works fine but what i cannot understand is how to programm the panel to send the 24h daily...

new word in the new world
drop ship , it means that we can delivery your products to your customers directly. you don't need to worry anything about clear custom or other else. if you want to check the Express delivery fee,...

Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong
I have an Ademco keypad from an ADT installed security system. I long ago dumped ADT. Anyway, it says "13 Check" on the display. The keypad is wired, but the rest of the system is wireless. I have...

Wireless CCTV
I have to help a friend with a small outdoor camera job. It is a simple two cameras application. Usually I use Verint (Nextiva) S1100 for wireless. However this is out of budget for this guys...

GE MAStermind Monitoring / Business / Web
Hi there. I have had a few people asking me for support for the GE MASterMind product, especially in europe as the support from GE these days is non exisitant. I have a wealth of expierience with the...

ADT Galaxy keypad
I have an ADT Galaxy keypad that I am going to fit on a system install for a friend. Its the same one as in this picture on Item number 330218907773 Its the one that you can press * and 2, * and 5, *...

ELK-Guard wireless GSM alarm system
Maybe I'll buy one to back up my "Laser Sheild" :>And See Habla Espaknoll =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D> http://www.ELK-Guard.com

GE CareGuard Crystal Panic Button
Have a GE Care Guard installed at my in-laws and the corners of Crystal Panic Buttons are breaking off causing the watch band to come off. Anyone know if the case can be purchased separately? TIA

Ademco 4110 download
I am trying to download an Ademco 4110XMP but i get an error "code 6" and the ademco cia modem cannot dial. With the same modem and the same compass software i am downloading for years all the FBII...

Stay\Away not working and grayed out
I have a GEM P9600 security panel. All 3 of my keypads are GEM-K1CA. I am using the quickloader software to configure. I can't get the stay\away feature to work. That is even though I have the wanted...

2008 Homeland Security Training Schedule
EXECUTIVE/VIP PROTECTION & PLANNING (EVIP) April 21-25, 2008 Wilmington, North Carolina (EVIP-2008-02W) October 13 -17, 2008 Salt Lake City, Utah (EVIP-2008-04S) DIGNITARY PROTECTION & OPERATIONAL...

OT... Spending time with the wife.
Went to the movies last night. Haven't been to the local Cineplex for ages. Saw "The Other Boleyn Girl"... You guys really gotta go see that. Natalie Portman and Scarlette Johansen... Youza!! The...