Zone 803 CIE135 Burglarly on Ademco 128B Panel?

Does anyone know what a zone 803 CIE135-Burglarly alarm on an Ademco 128B panel means? We are getting that signal now on a panel and we don't have documentation about it. There is no zone 803 for the panel in question, and I assume this is a generic error condition.

Reply to
Will
Loading thread data ...
803 mean that the device at ecp address 3 is having a trouble or alarm and the 135 is the actual trouble or alarm number

do you have an alarm net device on your system?

usually they are at address ecp 3...

"Will" a écrit dans le message de news: iMWdnZZdOLHAK5bYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Reply to
Petem

Yep.

Reply to
G. Morgan

That panel has a cellular backup. I think it is Ademco 7845C? I remember hearing that the FCC is going to re-assign those control channel cellular frequencies, so maybe this is that alarmnet wireless reacting to its frequency not being received by Alarmnet?

Reply to
Will

"Will" a écrit dans le message de news: M6SdnYm-c_flo5HYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

Tada!!! 7845 c is called an alarmnet here..

you have some problem with the gizmo,call your alarm company asking them to check the little bugger

Reply to
Petem

Alarmnet is the name of the service, 7845c is the model number of the unit. Alarmnet also has LR radio and Internet monitoring.

Reply to
G. Morgan

"G. Morgan" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

have you used the internet monitoring option?

we use the enterprise version of it and have found that its pretty prone to network disconnection....

Reply to
Petem

Nope, I've heard it was kinda flakey like you said though.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.