Where to purchase?

All,

Need some ideas on good places to purchase alarm equipment on the net. I will probably go with a Power 832 system and would just like to know where a lot of you guys purchase your stuff from. Thanks.

TP

Reply to
The Pig
Loading thread data ...

All (most) of 'us guys' are installing dealers and purchase equipment from distributors.

There are lots of web sites that sell equipment direct to DIY'ers. They're all just as good or bad as the rest. I'd recommend that you avoid the sites run by someone by the name of Bass.

Reply to
Jim

Try these guys....

formatting link
Clean BBB report!!

probably go with

purchase your stuff

Reply to
coord

There's only one DSC dealer where I work (Vancouver, B.C.). That's Tri-ed. They won't sell to anyone not in the trade though.

Reply to
Frank Olson

The Tri-Ed distributor in Az told me that they are no longer owned by...

Things could change.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Some time ago, I had posted the fact that they had been bought by Steve Roth, the former president of ADI.

What could change is that ADI will finally have some competition with someone who knows exactly what they're made of.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.