Where is Our ADT Commercial Guy

Hey John. I may have a job for you. Its way too big for me.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hey, John. I may have a job for you. Its way too big for me.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That's a shame, you getting to old to install two doors and a motion :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

Try 50 access doors network managed, and I said ADT COMMERCIAL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
Roland Moore

I thought you were looking for someone to do a TV ad.

Reply to
Matt Ion

There used to be a guy with ADT commercial that frequented this group. He was very knowledgeable, and often had things to contribute that I did not know. I figured he could handle the technical aspects and the manpower for a job of this scope. I can handle the technical aspects, but there is no way I could handle the manpower in the time frame of the project. I actually turned the job down. The developer even said they were able to save on some other aspects of the project and might have some more money available for my aspect. Even after I turned the job down they called me back want to pay me as a consultant for the job, write the bid spec for others, and act as an intermediary to make sure it really works the way it is supposed to. There is phone, data, access, video, and alarm involved. Only part of the project would fall under the scope of ADT commercial or some other contractor. There are a lot of specialties I am capable of, and even of integrating, but I just don't have the ability to do the whole job myself. Hence why I turned it down.

They say a good man knows his limitations. I don't mean it as an insult when I say it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Relax, relax... I was just pulling your wooden leg....... :-))

Reply to
Russell Brill

RHC: There is an interesting editorial in this months SS&T magazine by Scott Goldfine, about companies reassessing their strengths and monopolizing on them, and in the process, getting away from the things that they don't or can't do well or profitably.

Sounds like you nailed that one correctly !!

Reply to
tourman

Reply to
Roland Moore

I'm still around, but way to bust to frequent this group very much. I read a few posts every few months or so, but that's about it. Let me know where the job is and I'll get you to someone who can help.

Reply to
J.

I'm too busy to reply to that comment with this massive homeland security project that's intended to keep people like you alive so you can continue to spout off your ignorant mouth. Again, we continue to do more large scale system integration work than anyone else both for government customers as well as almost all major corporations. They must not know something you do.

Reply to
J.

Yuma, Az.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

P.S. If its Park forget it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I still remember that joke about how Yuma got its name.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.