web interface alarm

Greetings; New old house, new alarm system. (new install)

I installed Ademco unit on my old house, worked good.

Now I want to get something that is able to be accessible from the web. Emailed based alerts etc would be great!

I would love to have fire, alarm and an internal webserver rolled into one. Anything out there???

I did a few searches and only found a handful of m topics from a few years ago.

The house I have is a 2000 sf ranch. Not really into the wireless thing, rather connect wires.

Any thoughts or recommendations out there?

Is Ademco still a decent brand??? Since this is a fresh install I am up for any other current brands that may be better.

Thanx. Tom

Reply to
BocesLib
Loading thread data ...

Only one... Elk M1-Gold...

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Humm, interesting...

Any other recommendations on more standard brands???? Who makes good alarms these days??? Ademco, ITI ????????? Basically I am looking for a alarm/fire system (guess internet accessible will have to wait)

6 or so zones should be more than enough. Not really interested in wireless stuff.

Ideas????

Reply to
BocesLib

Russ, you like programming those?

| > Any other recommendations on more standard brands???? Who makes good | > alarms these days??? Ademco, ITI ????????? Basically I am looking | > for a alarm/fire system (guess internet accessible will have to wait) | >

| > 6 or so zones should be more than enough. Not really interested in | > wireless stuff. | >

| > Ideas???? | >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Humm ok, i'll check them out.

Thanx for the info.

Tom

Reply to
BocesLib

Napco P816 or P3200...........

Reply to
Russell Brill

I'm playing with their software and getting to know their programming quirks... I know a couple of dealers that install nothing but Napco panels, and they tell me they have very few problems with Napco's equipment...

Reply to
Russell Brill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.