I am planning to purchase a DIY home alarm system and I was wondering if I could get your opinions about the alarm systems present here:that captured my attention:
- Ademco Wireless Ready Package
- Ademco Plus PowerPack V20P
- PowerMax Plus Wireless System
Here are my constraints:
- Want to cover about 10 windows and 3 doors
- Need a feature that has the ability to send alerts via. phone, e-mail
- Easy to install (wireless most probably)
- Price limit $350
- Expandability (ability to monitor to about 30 devices)
- Supports a couple of motion sensors
Nice to have:
- Access from the internet to the alarm system
- Ability to send alerts to more than one phone number
I am new to home security alarm systems but I have chalked down all the features that I like to see. I would really appreciate if you would please give me feedback on the systems that are present in the web page. I am open to alternatives.
Thanks for your time.