Voxcom

Anyone working for Voxcom

formatting link
here?

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

Petem, there was a gentleman by the name of Robert Summers (?)..or something like that..... who works or worked for Voxcom. His name and number are up on the ASA homepage. I've referred a couple of clients in the Toronto area to him for alarm systems....dunno how it went though..

I'm sure you know that Voxcom has been purchased (or is in the process of being purchased) by the same company that owns Protectron. It is my very distant understanding that Voxcom will remain a separate, competitive entity in the marketplace. Only the top of the organization that owns both will see any changes.

RHC

Reply to
tourman

"tourman" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

You are right on the spot about Voxcom being purchased by the same entity that own protectron..

but my contact at protectron is telling me that it will be more like a fusion of both company but both name will stay...when a named is known by many,its always good to keep it....

I just wanted to find someone to confirm a few things....

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.