Vista-20P 4204 Relay Module

Can the Vista-20P 4204 Relay Module be triggered by a chime event?

Best, Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Glaeser
Loading thread data ...

Should be able to set to follow chime list or a particular zone you could also use the outputs 17-18 for itto follow chime.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Thanks for the quick response. I have the LYNX wireless and several 5828V panels monitoring many outdoor sensors. When a sensor is activated, the voice chime tells me which sensor was activated. This is working great. In addition to that functionality, I'd also like to trigger other devices. I expect the 4204 can do this for alarm events, but I never use the alarm feature, only chime events, and wanted to make sure the Vista could trigger the 4204 relay on a chime event.

Best, Christopher

Reply to
Christopher Glaeser

As mentioned by Nick you could do that with individual zones using zone list 3 which is set for just that purpose or you could use a general zone type 38 however that would activate on every zone that chimes which you may not want

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.