Loading thread data ...

You left out a comma, Cracker.

Reply to
robertlbass

That comma wasn't called for Mr. Bass

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

That posting IP is: IP: 24.228.92.194 Country: United States City: Matawan, New Jersey

You f****ng MORON.

-G

Reply to
G. Morgan

It was an easy mistake to make thinking he was you. When you've seen one cracker you've seen them all.

The fact that you and the MM are both idiots is well-documented. His mental problems are mostly genetic, whereas yours are self-induced. Have you stopped mixing xan*x and l*x*pro with alcohol?

BTW, how's the job search going? I understand you got turned down for unemployment insurance after being fired for cause. Maybe next time soneone is crazy enough to give you a job you'll actually show up for work more than 10 days a month. It would also help if on at least some of those occasions when you overcome your debiltating fears long enough to crawl to work you would show up sober. Then again, perhaps that's too much to expect.

Your one and only friend, RLB

Reply to
robertlbass

"Typical cheap shot..."

Reply to
Frank Olson

You were a lay minister? Hahahahahahaha

"Excuse me, who are you call> It was an easy mistake to make thinking he was you. When you've seen

Reply to
Bass' Helper

Not if you would take 2 seconds to read the headers. You seem to be under some delusion that you can't possibly have more than just one or two detractors, thus you constantly accuse people of using pseudonyms. The fact is, MOST people despise you -- not only in this forum but in real life as well.

Ohhhhh.... Is that a rasist remark, pig? Maybe I should crosspost this to alt.flame.honkeys...

Funny, when I was your "buddy" you were telling everyone how smart you thought I was.

Admittedly, I had a terrible bout with depression a couple of years ago. I told you why, and you accused me of making the story up to gain sympathy. The story is true. I also told you several things in private, and you are attempting to use them against me in public. There are several folks in this very NG that I spoke with on the phone and emailed that actually showed concern and compassion for my plight. For them I am grateful, for you I have nothing but bitter disdain. You do not know the meaning of compassion. To answer your question

*again*, I do not drink alcohol nor take "xan*x and l*x*pro" any more.

Wow, you're behind on your stalking. I am gainfully employed and have been for some time now.

You do huh? Of course you're lying again. Care to prove how you gleaned that tidbit?

Maybe if you weren't a convicted felon somebody would actually hire you. Naaaaaa..... Your abominable personality and immoral character would certainly preclude you from working around humans.

Don't flatter yourself fat-ass, you don't have any friends.

-G

Reply to
G. Morgan

Rule #1: never, ever, admit any personal weaknesses to Bass, publicly or privately. He will write down your indiscretions and use them against you someday.

To Bass: you really are a piece of shit, aren't you? Only a complete Basshole would use someone's medical problems against them in a flame war.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

privately. He will write down your indiscretions and use them against you someday.

Fact # 1: He never told me he was abusing drugs and that he was a mental patient.

He got drunk and called me several times. During those conversations we never discussed his drug abuse -- only his problems with several others from the newsgroup. Another regular poster told me which medications he takes. Most of the information I've learned about Cracker came from another regular poster.

As to flame wars, you and several others here have proved repeatedly that there are no rules. Cracker has gone RL with me more than once. I told him that I really didn't want to fight with him but I also warned that if provoked I would hit him much harder. Anything he gets now he has earned.

BTW, where was all your righteous indignation when your pal, Sabodish was attacking my family -- even going so far as to harass my elderly parents? I don't recall you taking offense at that. I also don't see any objections from you to the repeated personal attacks by Cracker and Olson.

Reply to
robertlbass

privately. He will write down your indiscretions and use them against you someday.

That doesn't excuse your using his personal problems (particularly when the information you received is second hand) in such a malicious manner. ISTR you also tried to get him fired by reporting his supposed use of "company resources" to obtain a credit report on you. You *knew* where he got your SIN from. yet you deliberately filed a false report with his employer.

You're right. In a "flame war" there are no rules. As a former "lay minister" though, I'd expect something better of you.

Has he?? Publically?? When?? After he started objecting to your behaviour in the group and you started attacking him?? Even after several months absence your first or second postings into the group always refer to him as "Cracker". You continuously "stoke the flames", Robert.

Bully!!

Anything you get now, you've earned.

A lot of us took offense to that. You don't read well.

Heh... What "personal attacks"??

Reply to
Frank Olson

You just don't get it, do you? It doesn't matter how you obtained the information. It's what you _did_ with that information that counts. Anyone with a modicum of class would not use medical information to attack an adversary.

We're talking about your actions, not Sabodish's. Don't try to change the subject. Unless you're claiming that Sabodish's attacks on you somehow justify your attack on Graham.

But for what it's worth, I don't recall Mike harrassing your parents. If he did, that was wrong. Your parents' only offense was bringing you into this world. I'm sure that was unintentional.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

BaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Goofybass

He still never met his REAL father

Reply to
Larry Laffer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.