Merry Xmas

Just one little message to all professional alarm Installer here

Merry Xmas to you all.....Peace and love to you,your family and friends...

A special tough to you Tom...Your lost a few days ago must put you and your loved one in a bad mood for the season,I just hope that in time all will be well for your family and you..

And if some here are not Christian,Happy Holiday season..after all you do have your own holidays to enjoy..;-)

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
I brive a dus

Damn, that was so sad I can't even think about it.

| > Merry Xmas to you all.....Peace and love to you,your family and friends... | >

| > A special tough to you Tom...Your lost a few days ago must put you and your | > loved one in a bad mood for the season,I just hope that in time all will be | > well for your family and you.. | >

| > And if some here are not Christian,Happy Holiday season..after all you do | > have your own holidays to enjoy..;-) |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

merry one to you too..

Sorry for the mix,Tom and Joe,I knew it was him but don't know why I typed Tom..

"I brive a dus" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.