Texecom Premier 816

Hi there, anyone there heard of alarm panel named, Texecom Premier 816? Recently, I am having trouble figuring out why the LED keypad keep beeping by itself (usually after a few months of using it). 9 out of 10 installation require the keypad to be changed!! I hope someone out there share your experince with me. thank you.

Jeff.

Reply to
ealarm
Loading thread data ...

Did you even try doing a search on the net? Took me 15 seconds to find a user manual

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Those fast internet modems are a blessing, aren't they? :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

My modem must be defective. It took me 27 seconds tyo open the search page type in the search parameters, and get a half dozen valid links to the user manual.

Almost twice your benchmark time.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The only good thing I picked up from high school is the ability to type fast :)

I've noticed this about some people who find it easier to ask (which generally takes far longer) than a simple lookup, then they get mad at you for telling them to look it up themselves

Reply to
Mark Leuck

My modem must be defective. It took me 27 seconds tyo open the search page type in the search parameters, and get a half dozen valid links to the user manual.

Must be. I tried the same thing: Results 1 - 59 of 59 English pages for Texecom Premier 816. (0.30 seconds)

Gotta love fiber. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Just go to

formatting link
Manuals are free to download

Reply to
alarm man

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.