Texecom vs. Bosch ... (?)

I live in a relatively small isolated town in Thailand, and the only two installers that I have been able to locate, within a reasonable distance, use Texecom and Bosch. If there are only two choices, are there any general comparisons that can be made regarding the quality and reliability of these two brands?

Specifically, the panels being proposed are the Texecom Premier 816, and the Bosch 408CC.

Both installers appear to be technically competent, and both offer warranties.

Any thoughts or perspectives will be most appreciated.

Thank you very much, David

Reply to
David
Loading thread data ...

After rereading my above post, I should have been more explicit. I am not asking for anyone to attempt to compare these two panels -- I only identified them just in case anyone was interested.

What I would appreciate though, if anyone can do so, would be to give me his opinions on the relative quality of these two manufacturer's products. I have no useful familiarity with either, but I am apparently going to have to chose one or the other.

Reply to
David

Hi Man, I use Texecom, never had a problem.

Kind Regards,

Micky. Leeds U.K.

Reply to
Micky Savage

Never? That's incredible. How long have you been installing them?

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hi Bob,

Approx 8 years.

Regards,

Micky.

Reply to
Micky Savage

I installed texecom premier 816 4-5years ago. I had many problems with the LED keypad, "beeping" at random, after 1 year or more! changed new keypad solved the problem.

Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff KL

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.