Talk about a life safety device

formatting link
Man catches intruder and beats him with a fire extinguisher. that's one way to put his fire out.

Reply to
Tommy
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
mbbaker

Thats nothing new I have a private institution that handles troubled youth had a 9 year old girl hit a 13 yr old girl with one so hard she broke the molded allunimm handle off it.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Man I feel sorry for the fire extinguisher...this device never been created for such a violent act...

poor thing,have been bring to this world to help extinguish fire,and being used to stop a crook....what a pity

"Tommy" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
Petem

Que?

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Don't worry, it came out of some piece of crap Citroen Jumpy after it caught fire. It had a better end than being sent back to France and recycled into a Champagne can.

Reply to
Roland Moore

But it could have been worst..

it could have been used to can some water err.. Budweiser..

"Roland Moore" a écrit dans le message de news:

45a88831$0$9633$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...
Reply to
Petem

Reply to
Roland Moore

How about this one?

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Again!! improper use of a fire extinguisher!

Damn! American people have no respect for those device!!

"Frank Ols>>

formatting link
>

Reply to
Petem

Sad, isn't it? The extinguisher didn't look like it had been properly tagged either.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yup! I did noticed it but maybe the crook that throw it removed any tag on it to prevent law enforcer to find where it was coming from..

all this violence on such device....what a pity!

Reply to
Petem

whats this world coming to?

the intruder didn't sue the guy and get him sent up for years?

everyone should carry an extiguisher strapped to their belt anyway! :-))

next we'll find extinguishers rated for their effectiveness on other fronts....

& next we'll see some assinine lawyer submit a law to "forbid the use of fire extiguisher for any purpose other than it's intended use".

;-)) beware, the fools in government can and will be that stupid!

Reply to
<hapticz

Yup! exactly the point I was trying to show..

If people keep on using Fire Extinguisher like that we will need a permit to simple possession of one in our home,just think what type of security scanning would they do on people asking to have one in there car's or truck!!

a écrit dans le message de news:

8ZNqh.34423$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net...
Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.