Re: new-old here

Ha! Talk about branding. I decided I needed to stiffen up the engine/trany connection on my FLHT at one point. Kury Aiken (spelling) had a "race brace" for that purpose. A bit of searching found Harley had one as well that was actually significantly cheaper at the time I was looking. When I opened the box I found the Harley one was made by Kury Aiken.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

WEIRD! I didn't intend to post that hear, and it does appear where I did intend to post it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

that's alright, your FBI spook knew where you wanted it to go... RTS

Reply to
RTS

FBI? Dang-it! I thought it was only the NSA that was spying on me. Thanks for the heads up. How do you suggest I keep my business private in the future. (TOR is a USA government Construct.)

Reply to
Bob La Londe

now that's a tough one..

have to learn a Martian language (one from the northern region, they already know the southern ones)

I been using the "absurd context" to secure mine.. But I may have to start using the newer version, absurd context II.. Only problem doing that, I'll have to get a new code book.

Those KJV 1611, are hard to find.. (and with page 243 not being reinterpreted)..

Reply to
RTS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.