Pool job

Lame.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Criminal behavior? Can't wait to hear this one.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

He stubs his toe quite often which makes him limp or......never mind.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

e

I mean, ..... a stubbed toe might make a guy limp for a moment or two, but ........

I think it's more likely medication, age and plain ol feelings of inadequacy, that would make him ..... ummmm ...... limp.

Reply to
Jim

And that, folks, is called "defamation per se."

I thought you took some business law classes. You should know better.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Worthy is truly presidential material. He has the ethics of Nixon, the intelligence of George W Bush and the morals of Bill Clinton.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

And we'll believe that when you admit that you've stopped beating your wife.

Reply to
Jim

"Worthy is truly presidential material. He has the ethics of Nixon, the intelligence of George W Bush and the morals of Bill Clinton."

At least he has ethics, intelligence and morals, Mr. BAss. Just some of the things your lacking.....

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

That is not a trustworthy response from you.

It's obvious that you have no idea of what any of those characteristics entail.

So tell us ...... now that Hillary (and Billy) are out of the running ........ Heh heh heh heh

So .....who's yer favoright ..... give it all away, negotiate with and hand the middle east back to the terrorists and Iran, get oil independence (without using our own natural resourses and maintaining the high tarrifs on sugar based alcohol fuel) deplete the military, raise taxes, recind the second amendment, give free medical, social securtiy and unemployment to all the illegal aliens ..... candidate ....... now?

Lemmmie guess ........ hmmmmmmm Ralph Nader??

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.