Please suggest a system for this situation

Hello, I would like a wired system that will have triggers on the outside doors (3), and garage door. When alarm is tripped it should have an audible horn and it will call several numbers until it gets a response. Please suggest a system that will economically fit these needs. I can instally myself. Thank you.

Reply to
Sir.M.Messervy
Loading thread data ...

The GE Concord Alarm System or GE Simon XT Alarm system can do something like this -- it will send a numeric page ala a traditional numeric pager. However, you can add an Alarm.com module to either of these alarm panels which will call a list of phone numbers and speak the alarm event. You can see screen shots of the alarm.com system here:

formatting link
There is a fee associated with the alarm.com service. It is generally about $20 to $30 per month. Although that might defeat the purpose of having a panel that can simply call you.

Best, Miles

Urban Alarm (a division of SaiComm LLC) Washington DC --

formatting link

Reply to
Miles Fawcett

try a UPS dialer, with power supply or battery, will do what you after very cheaply..

formatting link

RTS

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.