Ok just one more post....

Hello Folks;

I get many emails asking for pics of the supervandal.

On my homepage there are now two, at the top.

Yes the supervandal was hauled off to jail, yes i taped the assault that got him busted. If I had an alarm and ccd/infared cam to start with this mess would not have happened.

I'll limit, my posts to only one a month if you stop asking for his pic, i snapped the pics as he was chasing me down my driveway in his typical rage.

Take care, spike

The Supervandal got hauled away! A video of me (spike) being assaulted will be posted within a week.

formatting link

Reply to
Spike
Loading thread data ...

HEY! thats the guy who was tearing up my flower bed!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Given all the time ivovled thats a pretty lousy photo. Looks like a tweeker.

*** Posted via a free Usenet account from
formatting link
Reply to
Bob La Londe

If you are as annoying in real life as you are on line, I can see why someone would get a little upset with you.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Hmm. Has the victim considered investing in a Louisville Slugger? It seems that would be more effective than trying to get people from 74 countries (according to the victim's website) interested. I seriously doubt the UN will take action since there are no mosques within view of the camera and there isn't enough oil in the perp's yard to get Bush to invade the place.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

If you would have picked up one of those 4x4's and smashed the bastard in the head back in January, a lot of this would be unnecessary too.

Reply to
G. Morgan

No thats what the guy really looks like, some people just don't take good pictures

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.