Hello Mr Bass I need you to read your emails..

Mr Bass-

I am trying to contact you with respect to a warrantee repair for a P3200 panel that went bad. How can I get my P3200 panel serviced? My invoice number / order #4623BB Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 3:52 PM

Reply to
us1
Loading thread data ...

He never reads emails and these days he's undergoing chemo-therapy for cancer and has "cut back" on the amount of time in the "office". Call him (or his brother Michael) at either of these numbers:

941-921-3167 (number for "Security Alarm Systems US") 941-923-6238 (number for "Bass Burglar Alarms", "Bass Home Electronics", and "Home Automation USA")

If (after calling the first number) "Michael" denies any affiliation with Robert, point out the fact that the BBB (Better Business Bureau) thinks differently.

I note he was up to 23 complaints at the BBB but I guess they "dropped" the oldest one and he's back to 22

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks for the update. I will be better off buying a new panel rather then deal with any of the antics provided by this online vendor. I am sure I would send my panel in and never get one back.

Frank Ols> > Mr Bass-

Reply to
us1

First of all, if it's a warranty issue, you should be dealing with Napco, not Bass. If you're the "original purchaser" you shouldn't have a problem contacting them directly and exploring a "warranty repair". I believe that panel has a three year warranty.

Try their website for contact info:

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks, I will give that a try in the morning.

Frank Ols> > Thanks for the update. I will be better off buying a new panel rather

Reply to
us1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.