Just decided to post something else.

Hello all, Or the few of all we are!! Anybody still checking in here from time to time hoping that someone of us post something??

FWIW I did a full re-surfacing of my Asphalt Drive on Thursday!!

Never did one before and will never do one again. Very challenging but I did learn a few tricks that seem to work for the past 48 hours!!

Other than that every day is still a Saturday!! Today's Saturday was a special one!! I went on a 2 hour ride today on my 1977 Suzuki GS550. It was good to get back in the saddle. I was on roads that I have NEVER traveled on before. Which means that when I got to a fork in the road I took it!! 🙂

End of my typing!! Hope someone enjoyed the read!!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1
Loading thread data ...

never to old to enjoy something new.. wither a new affirmation or a old correction.. ;-) those are the things that make us old codgers so wise of the ways of the world. LOL RTS

Reply to
RTS

I bought another boat... From an old fart buddy of mine. Being afraid he would then go sit in his easy chair watching NASCAR and die, I talked him into fishing a tournament series with me next year. Hopefully that keeps him going for another 7-8 months atleast.

Tomorrow he is going through all his fishing gear deciding what to keep. He invited me to come paw through it. I suspect I'm going to be saying, "Gee, that's pretty decent. You should keep that," a whole lot.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Well happy Fart Fishing Bob!! Hopefully you will snag a big one that will clear the lake!! LOL 😉

Reply to
ABLE1

I've only been checking in here about once a week now. Nothing much new with me. Still plugging away. Doing what I want and not doing what I don't want to do. Did a wireless camera job a couple of weeks ago. Arlo cameras that the customer bought and then decided it was too complicated to install themselves. Along with a Nest doorbell. Which became more troublesome than the cameras. They didn't have a doorbell to attach it to! . So I had to install a ding-dong door bell. Trying to get the door bell button in a convenient location and then find an electrical box to tap the transformer into was a headache. And especially the fact that I was doing electrical work that I'm not supposed to do in the first place. But anyway, it's done. Got another CCTV estimate coming up next week. A surround sound system. A pool audio system using Sonos. etc. etc. OH GOD, WILL THE WORK EVER END? 8-> Nah, jus kiddin. I'm still lovin it. See ya guys. I'll check in again soon

Reply to
Jim Davis

A doorbell should be "low voltage," and work just fine with a plug-in transformer. I suppose various jurisdiction can be different.

I never installed box store or self purchased systems. I didn't want to have to prove it wasn't my fault when/if it didn't perform up to their expectations.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.