Keep backlight on? Vista 10-SE

Reply to
Jon Aichberger
Loading thread data ...

what on earth make you say that I lack any knowledge when you could not read a simple sentence stating to use a 12 volts led for back lighting on a system providing 12 volt...

You are the one that admitted a few post later that you learned something from a post stating that 12 volt leds already have some resistor.. witch I knew since I install as a hobby some car remote starter (pretty useful here with minus 30 in winter) and they use that kind of leds...

Now what is really astounding is your lack of common sense...

cause the post was stating the obvious..even to someone that don't speak English as a first language..

12 volt led run on 12 volts... straight damn easy to understand...you just need to read..as stated in my previous post...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

On a Vista-32FB and higher panels, not anything lower like a 10 or 20

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Well, I suggest you toddle on down to the store, ask for a "12 Volt LED" and see what happens. :^)

I'm always learning new things. That's a part of being intelligent. You, on the other hand... well, never mind. As to the specifics, the other gentleman posted that auto parts dealers offer LEDs with a built-in resistor.

Uh-huh. SWuuuure you did. [snicker]

Oh, yes. They certainly use 12-Volt LEDs on remote starters and you surely must buy your own LEDs to use one. Heh, heh, heh... :^)

By any chance have you been taking story-telling lessons from a certain countryman of yours, an ex-patriot American living in BC?

.... or a second... or third... or fourth it seems.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

ok take a look at this web site ( not much of a web site...but this site is own by my friend...he is the one that supply me with stock for car alarm and remote starter

formatting link

still you didn't even read a simple sentence,this you cant deny..

and it look like you cant take it when someone point it to you...

Reply to
petem

The site is cute but many of the links are dead. I didn't notice any

12-Volt LEDs for sale there.
Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: ILadnVq0sbZ_MKHenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

I never said he sold 12 volt led..I said he supply me with the stuff..as you noticed he didn't finis it yet..

damn have to tell you every thing...cant even think by yourself..

Reply to
petem

There's not much there that says anything about LED's one way or the other.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

you don't know much about car alarm and remote starter any way... you don't know much..about anything anyways

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: DYCdne4aj snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

You know they now have this thing called "Google"...

I didn't have a problem finding some

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I'm the most patriotic American here (in BC). Dunno what you're goin' on about now.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.