is wireless mature yet

When you choice to have a pro-installer/monitoring of the alarm system YOU pay for.. It will never be fully yours.

Just keep in mind that when you take a professional to install and/or monitor your alarm system... They don't provide you with ALL the secret access codes... The "installer code" they keep it forcing you to stay with them.

Of course, they keep some codes for them only to "protect you" to do mistakes..

When

- you sell your system (house) to somebody who don't like to follow your maintenance/monitoring contracts,

- you like to add to or alter your system well think it over how you will handle that without full access. Ask them the question and find-out the consequences when you don't have ALL access codes and full property of your system without "initial" contractor authorization!

Reply to
-pu.ll
Loading thread data ...

However, with your record of killing people, being a convicted felon for a gun crime, going real life with people on the Internet, there's no telling WHAT you might do to someone who bought from you; an inept, out of touch fat pig, who, with your obvious lack of self discipline, might even go to your customers house and assult them, if you decided you didn't like them.

Yeah, with a record like that, I'm sure you're the one that should be sought out for advice and on who to do business with.

Isn't it a shame that you can't refute any of the above accusations?

You're a deviant misfit, who can't fit in anywhere. Not even in your clothes. Tut, tut. You're a fat undisciplined,arrogant, ignorant pig.

Reply to
Jim

That depends on which pro does the job. If it's Bob Campbell you will own the system. If it's Jiminex you will own it but he won't let you control it. If it's Olson there won't be a system since he doesn't install anything. If you buy it from Milford, you don't really want it anyway. If you get it from me you own it but you also get to install it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Both "Bob C." and Jim (along with every other professional installer that posts here) restricts access to installer level programming. Bob uses Paradox. Jim likes Napco. Jim has a whole lot of experience installing systems in yachts. As soon as I get a rain cover for my dinghy, I'm gonna give him a call!

Wrong. You'd have to pick up your system from the counter. And I never forget to ask: "Do you want an apple pie with that"?

Why?? In all the years I've been reading this Newsgroup, I've never seen a single complaint posted about Tom... Except of course from you.

You forgot to mention that if a person buys from you, they'd have to get technical support in this group as you don't answer your phone or emails. They'd also find sending anything back for credit extremely difficult let alone having a shipping error corrected. Ysk!!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Quiet Frankie, everyone knows my work is shoddy :-) Were any of you Cuh nAy Juns at ISC this year?

Reply to
no wires showing

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.