Hey, Roland...

Whatever happened with the "Monit****cs" saga? How did you make out with your complaint against "Like"? You sure got kinda quiet all of a sudden. js

Reply to
Buggs
Loading thread data ...

I think it is stuck with Barbara, or some other name he'll claim not to know. Hopefully these other accounts will get taken care of this week and you can hear whatever he wishes to say about it after that.

Reply to
Just Looking

Aww Roland you disappoint me, Steve and I were so looking forward to the complaints

And now it's Barbara eh? Last week it was Trixie, then Tracy...

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Its gotta be all that supposed hush money he was talking about

Reply to
Mark Leuck

What is truly amazing is how you have made this all about you. Nothing about what is really important, like the customer and the dealer that are affected. What would happen if you took a professional approach to the situation? Perhaps answer some basic questions like: What decision making structure in the organization failed here? How could this have been prevented? Is the person in authority making those decision one we want to keep their position? Should there be more review of these kinds of decisions by more than one person? What steps have already been taken to make certain it doesn't happen again? What additional steps can be taken to make certain it doesn't happen again?

If after all this time you're still just waiting for me to act, then that speaks volumes about not only you but your organization as well. Unless you or Steve or someone else deliberately DIDN'T follow company policy or procedure on this matter, I would suspect neither of you have much to worry about after all. On the other hand, if either of you were the genesis of the policy, or signed off on it, or failed to review the action, then that should be something very different. Nevertheless, I'll make certain you're not disappointed too much longer.

Reply to
Roland More

Every silly comment you make here only proves to everyone how ridiculous you truly are. It is painfully obvious that you still have asked a single soul about any of this yet, including the person you seemingly taught everything to (the one that didn't exist at first either). If you don't truly know what to ask then that is simply more damning. Start with something like 4293 perhaps in

78246, and then follow the money. Perhaps you'll find checks that weren't actually dealer sharing revenue? Not in the sense you mean it, that's for certain. Or does every check go out via FedEx overnight? Oh yes, I forgot, those numbers don't exist? Or did you forget to check because you're still waiting? Or yes, but no one should actually email you the details or call you with them either. In addition to a few others up the food chain from you, how about I get Trixie to give you a shout too?
Reply to
Roland More

I love a mystery. js

Reply to
shotgun boogie

Not really. Leuck and his friends are experts at ignoring things like facts.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No you did that by suggesting I knew all about what you were talking about and you also suggested that I must be keeping quiet about it.

Well as Clinton once said it depends on the definition of what "it" is which you can't seem to talk much about

If I recall you were the one who threatened to lodge a complaint

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey I like it when Trixie shouts at me...well I would I guess if I knew who Trixie was

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Since I am not too bright, please tell me exactly how posting all this is helping you or your case? And tell me again how any of this misdirection gets to the real issue of prevention of any future similar events?

Reply to
Just Looking

If you aren't too bright then explaining it again won't do much good will it?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That applies to you more than anyone here. Want me to post the Googles??

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Just Looking

ok, that splains it.

Reply to
Rick

Repeat of what?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.