For Roland Moore

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: iu-dndvcN6015frYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

its not because He was civilise with you,that what you do is ok

it just prove that he is a better person that you will ever dream to be..

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

in person and the conversation was quite civil. You

Numerous others have left because of Jiminex.

And that's exactly what is going to continue to happen as long as you're ..... wellllll I guess I can say, as long as you're alive. Which isn't such a long time now ............... is it? Aint it a bitch? You wont stop being disruptive and I'll keep chasing people away. It's just payback for all the nasty things you've done all your abhorent life.

only ones who stayed around are Bob C, Bob L, me and

on in ASA and you've made it a point to provoke strife

Your memory is getting shorter than your life.

You seem to have forgotten the below post that Steve made just before he stopped posting in ASA

You've burned all the bridges that are necessary to show anyone what a liar you are.

YOU are the reason this Newsgroup is in chaos and I can prove it any time by simply showing the record of your long history of vile behavior in Usenet.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Roland Moore

HERE IS JUST A TAD OF BULLSHIT YOU FILLED THIS GROUP WITH..

formatting link
A google search of Robert L Bass will produce much more not to mention the thousands of links to your much confusing pop up website you posted here just a few months ago. We will top that off with a link to Basshome.com's BBB REPORT of 25 complaints in 36 months as shown here
formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Grow up Robert By Steve Ryckman

From: Steve Ryckman ( snipped-for-privacy@simsware.com) Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Changes to alt.security.alarms

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms Date: 1998/09/15

[This follow-up was posted to alt.security.alarms and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article RsoL1.94362$ snipped-for-privacy@news.rdc.ct.home.com snipped-for-privacy@Home.com says..

Up until this message I have usually honored requests by Steve Ryckman such as "thread closed" and "don't respond to this..." However, this message requires a public response.

I would have expected no less from you Robert.

It is true this is an "alt" group, along with tens of thousands other groups. Being an "alt" group does not mean the group is open to the whim of anyone whose whim warrants it.

You and I have had many conversations over the last couple of years and I can understand where you are coming from. I can also understand that you are the prime reason for many of the problems. You may not provoke it intentionally but the utter hatred for you that many in the group have is the reason I'm having to do this in the first place.

I've tried to be patient with you, I've tried to explain the way things should/could work but your goals are always ahead of the group in general.

Any newsgroup can take control of it's own destiny, there is no rule that says all alt groups must be total chaos. The "big 8" were created first, then the .alt groups so there could be more laxx areas. The "alt" hierarchy wasn't formed with the intent that all groups in it be totally out of control. At the time the alt hierarchy was created, spam was not a problem and most users of the newsgroups at all were people like myself who had been involved in it for many years who exhibited some restraint in our on-line activities on our own.

Read the FAQ Robert. You've hidden behind it yourself, you have used it to retaliate against those you felt should be "moderated" (do I have to quote some of your emails to me asking for others to be moderated), yet when it doesn't turn your way all of a sudden the whole concept is wrong. I am not the "moderator" of the group, no one is. There is no official procedure for changing the FAQ of the group other than it is the responsibility of the Group Host to maintain it as the FAQ states. | If you have suggestions for changes to the FAQ to be made, then by all means stop criticizing everyone else and make some useful suggestions. These are being run on a "trial" basis for one week as I stated. If it doesn't work out then we'll change them. Or if someone has a better idea before that, we can change it. These aren't set in stone, they are my suggestions for improving the group.

Grow up Robert and either participate nicely or go play somewhere else. Steven M. Ryckman, ASA Group Host Email: snipped-for-privacy@simsware.com

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Read Steve's post again. Or is it the fact that you really can't read (or don't want to admit) that *you* are the root cause of all the strife here. Who else posts gigabytes of useless HTML and pages of equally useless parts/prices into the Group?

You expected less? You truly are an idiot.

Numerous others have left because of Jiminex. Most

only ones who stayed around are Bob C, Bob L, me and

I've never agreed with Goofy Muderators methods. Mark's right. His only skills centre around making up childish web pages of all the people that don't agree with his "methods" of Muderating. Goofysplace was, at one point, an excellent resource of *your* history in Usenet. It's unfortuately deteriorated to it's former status as simply another "hate site".

on in ASA and you've made it a point to provoke strife

When you start demonstrating that you don't "enjoy all the fighting that goes on in ASA and you've made it a point to provoke strife on a regular basis" perhaps "all the noise in ASA" will diminish. Surely you've noticed that when you absent yourself from the Group for an extended period things here actually become civil. It's usually within one or two posts in which you use deliberately provocative language that things start to go "downhill".

There is, of course, a method to your madness. The more professionals here post against you gives you the ammo you need to support your "mantra" about how you're the "saviour of DIY".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Wrong. I was in an auto accident. You idiots try to make it sound as though I was in a gun fight. I never threatened anyone with a gun.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I never said that. I have said, however, that I can freely post information about DIY and I can mention my website

formatting link
all I want.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Why not show them you BBB report too. 25 cpmplaints in 36 monyhs. Ayone can see it here

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

though I was in a gun fight. I never threatened anyone with

First it was restraining a relative, then it was with a non-working gun and now it's back to no gun...

Reply to
Mark Leuck

At least someone's keeping track.

Reply to
FIRETEK

1. I never said anything about restraining anyone.
  2. You said it was a relative because the private web page you read has erroneous data on it.
  3. A simulated gun is not a real gun.
Reply to
Robert L Bass

You did in an email to me when I sent you your criminal record several years ago

erroneous data on it.

Tell that to Florida, I had several sources

Was it a simulated relative?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

you are still responsible for the death of a woman,and you did went to jail for assault on a family member..

do you want me to point to post were your confess it all?

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: aKGdnQVpi4uTUPXYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: ULKdnY3LKoUIUPXYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

and its against the faq and thats why steve left...

Reply to
Petem

There's no point. He'll just say someone else "edited" what he wrote.

Reply to
FIRETEK

I know but I just love to make him talk a bit,its helping him feel alive,so that when come the last moment he will notice it a bit more...;-)

"FIRETEK" a écrit dans le message de news: n2Fah.19699$uj6.12480@edtnps89...

Reply to
Petem

You're lying (again).

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I don't expect you to remember it since it was several years ago and wouldn't fit into the fantasy world you've created

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.