Just getting started

Hi all,

I'm starting to prepare for the ccna test, and was wondering if there will be a change in objectives soon. From what I've been reading, it seems I will need a few months of study, and I would like to build a lab. I'm just afraid of purchasing the equipment for my lab, then running into new objectives and the current routers and switches I purchased will be outdated for the exam objectives. Any opinions on this?

Reply to
blah
Loading thread data ...

i all,

I'm starting to prepare for the ccna test, and was wondering if there will be a change in objectives soon. From what I've been reading, it seems I will need a few months of study, and I would like to build a lab. I'm just afraid of purchasing the equipment for my lab, then running into new objectives and the current routers and switches I purchased will be outdated for the exam objectives. Any opinions on this?

Reply to
blah

Hi,

The best routers for version 3.1 of CCNA is in my opinion the 2620 of 3600 series. The Catalyst 2950 is the best switch for this certification. I used them for my study.

"blah" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain...

Reply to
CCNA Nerd

Thanks I needed your answer too. But is version 3.1 still the latest version of the CCNA Exam?

"CCNA Nerd" schreef in bericht news:e08pfa$4u1$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.zwoll.ov.home.nl...

Reply to
Tom Jansen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.