Ever try ordering anything from Bassburglaralarms.com?

This is all I ever get when trying to order from Bassburglaralarms.com.

formatting link

Reply to
Joe #3
Loading thread data ...

I don't' know Frank. I click my right mouse key and it is spelled REFRESH.

Reply to
Joe #3

Only problem is the Goofy Webmaster spelled "Refresh" wrong... It should be "Rfresh".

Reply to
Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

I see Group Moron is still up to his usual garbage. The funny part is seeing him pretend to be "Joe#3" while desperately hoping that someone will click the link and accidentally buy something

-- anything at all -- from his web site.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

What's he "selling" on his website?? "Goofy" T-shirts???

Reply to
Frank Olson

quite clever, wouldn't you say?

Reply to
joe

The same as you, almost nothing.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

No, but that's a matter of perspective. I'm sure you consider him brilliant.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

compared to you, yes.

Reply to
joe

Just curious... Why "Earnest"???

Reply to
Frank Olson

Don't get out much, eh?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

a character on the Andy Griffith/ Andy of Mayberry TV show. On one episode I remember he would yell "It's me it's me it's Earnest T." and then he would throw a rock and break a street lite and run away giggling, causing Deputy Barney Fife [Don Knots] much grief. He was only on afew episodes. A bit of a kook.

Reply to
joe

Nope. Too busy juggling the phones behind my counter.

Reply to
Frank Olson

do you not get Andy of Mayberry show up there in Canada, eh? One of the best sitcoms ever, IMO. They don't make TV like that anymore. Wholesome, funny, with a message, a real classic TV show.

Reply to
joe

me either but I watched it alot growing up. back then it was a prime time sitcom. the whole family would gather in the living room every week to watch. ahh the good old days.

Reply to
joe

Yep. We get it... I don't have the time to watch TV though... :-(

Reply to
Frank Olson

I did my "growin'" in the 60's. I "dreamed of Jeannie" almost every night!! :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.