Double window envelopes

Here's where astute observers will catch a little bit of the real Bass personality peeking through his self-righteous bullshit, he plucks wings off flies. You're one sick puppy, Bass.

Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

Not any more than your constant and irritating arrogance!

Not any more than when you lie to end users when you say you install alarm systems.

Not any more than when you stick your fat bulbus nose into other peoples business.

Not any more than when you act as if you've never done a thing to anyone else in this Newsgroup.

Not any more than than your self rightious attitude, when in fact you're a felon for a gun crime and your responsible for someones death.

Not any more than the disgusting fact that someone as sickening, disgusting and sinister as you, is allowed to live.

Reply to
Jim

Bob, there are check size double window envelopes (smaller) and letter or invoice size double window envelopes (larger) 3 7/8" x 8 7/8". I use the larger and can fit a lotta stuff in it. I send a Newsletter and advertising and special notices ....... no problem. Globe Weis SKU #266759 The price is way out of line in my opinion, but as much searching as I've done, all the stationary mfg, have got them priced about the same.

Reply to
Jim

I confess. Cruelty to wingless, spineless creatures. You really ought to mind your P's and Q's, Mikey. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You really actually did that to flies? Man, they're going to have a field day with you one day.

Have you noticed they're getting smarter?. They catch on when you open the screen and warn them to get the f*ck out. Wait, no, you wouldn't do that, you'd want to catch them and...

Reply to
mikey

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.