disconnect AC power for Commander 2000 alarm

All, I have a Commander 2000 home alarm system (by ITI, which has been purchased by GE, I think). The product is discontinued.

I am trying to completely shut off power to this system. Last night, I could not seem to find a transformer that feeds power to this system. So, if I want to try again today, the questions are:

1. I can just disconnect some wires inside the control panel right? If so, which wire is the one to disconnect? And how to "disconnect"? I saw some wires looped around some kind of screws. Can I just unscrew? This should be low-voltage since the panel is fed by a low-voltage source through the transformer, correct??

1. If I find the transformer and it is the hard-wired type, how do I disable or disconnect/unplug this from the power source?

2. Once I remove power from the panel and take out the backup battery - the alarm will be completely dead correct? Even if some of the sensors have low battery, it will NOT make the annoying beep at night anymore, correct?

Thanks, LH

Reply to
LeeHaryanto
Loading thread data ...

NSA PSYCHOPATH Leeharyanto or whatever SHIT you call yourself,

JUST RAPE your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER like all FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS do in Washington DC mansions. That will stop your alarm going off.

formatting link

Did I make you NSA PSYCHOPATHS dicks fall like pricked balloons and FRUSTRATED LIKE HELL AFTER majority of AMERICAN GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES in america gave you PERPETUAL HARDONS ?

LoL.......

Have you VISUALIZED how you NSA PSYCHOPATH will feel if I tie you down to a table and CUT your BODY into 1X1X1 inch pieces while you are ALIVE and SCREAMING IN PAIN ?

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH: America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT: America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."

Edward Abbey

formatting link

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.

Reply to
McGinn

NSA PSYCHOPATH LeeHaryanto or whatever SHIT you call yourself,

Did you PSYCHO-ANALYZE how YOUR UNDERAGE DAUGTHER felt YOUR DICK inside her pussy when YOU RAPED HER and BRAINWASHED her to think her boyfriend was FUCKING HER ?

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER to Robert Mueller, Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden, John Negroponte and Rumsfeld ?

formatting link

Reply to
McGinn

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.