How Much For This

All,

I'm looking to purchase the following equipment. I know some of you are dealers so I thought I would see if anyone was interested.

Quantity

3 - WS4916 DSC Wireless Smoke Detectors 15 - EV-DW4975 DSC Vanishing Wrieless Door Window Sensors 1 - WS4939 DSC Wireless Key Fo 1 - Power632 Alarm Control Panel 1 - LCD5501Z32-433 fixed LCD keypad with wireless receiver 1 - BV-300DP digital pet immune PIR 1 - 16V40VA plug-in transformer 1 - BD4-12 12V, 4Ah backup battery 1 - SD-15 15-Watt interior surface mount siren 1 - RJ31X telephone jack and cord

Jim

Reply to
Jim Rims
Loading thread data ...

Depending on your layout, the wireless receiver in the keypad may not be sufficient to cover all your devices. You may need a seperate (more centralized) receiver. There are a number of online dealers available here:

formatting link
You can also try Norco Alarms
formatting link
William B. Allen
formatting link
Smart Home
formatting link
Another alternative is to call a Dealer that's *local* to you and buy the equipment from them. They'll also be able to assist with the install (should you need it) and monitoring.

Do your homework.

Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

LOOK HERE

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

The wireless receiver in the keypad supports 32 zones

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It's been my experience that the range on that receiver may not be sufficient (depending on the construction of the house and the location of the keypad).

Reply to
Frank Olson

Correct. We use a second keypad w/receiver with the adaptor board. The customer sees a better value in the second keypad rather than a receiver stuck in a closet somewhere at the other end of the house. It really does help with the wireless dependability.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.