Dammit.. How to get 2 zones and power from a 4-conductor

Nelson Muntz Thou lean-witted fool in good clothes. Thou gap-toothed most degenerate. Ye dreamt up:

How's your failing business coming along, Graham teh Kook?

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man
Loading thread data ...

I find it disturbing that, in your mind, my rejection of your attempt to involve me in your vendetta is evidence that I'm nuts.

It hasn't been even two days since you used glowing words to describe me and my overall value as a human being. Nothing has changed since then, except you tried to use me as a club, and I declined to do any battering on your behalf.

Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

There is no vendetta. My only concern was that you were going to "off" yourself. You made it very clear that you were suicidal - and I was hoping, desperately, that I might be able to help you. That's it. My offer still stands, I love you because God said I should.

Message-ID:

You're looking pretty bad right now. Now you look a whole lot worse.

Message-ID:

He's got major IQ points on you, and he's neither a f****ng racist nor a net abuser. That puts him well ahead of you from the starting gate.

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Since it just started, fine. Thanks for asking, retard.

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Nelson Muntz Thou king of shadows. Thou criminal. Ye advocated:

You're either lying to me now or you were lying to those whom you pleaded to for help only two days ago...

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com

"Jack, I need your help. I jumped into this without any management experience. Frank, Bob W, Jim R., and Allan helped with establishing my business. I really appreciated all their efforts.. But the bottom line is I am a technician. I know all about the technical side, but have no clue about the management side. Tom even offered his help which was greatly appreciated. I had no clue about the donotcall.gov stuff.

I will admit it.. I am not effective as a manager. I could use any help you proprietors are willing to offer.

my email is: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you would prefer to send advice other than Usenet."

HTH, you lying fuckstain.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

I'm lying to you now.

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Y'know, one thing is very clear.

You do not listen. You do not hear.

It doesn't matter what is said to you, you believe what you believe, and nothing will dissuade you.

You continue to tell me things about myself that are untrue--and I'm not just talking about the suicide bit. You have told me how I feel, you have told me what I need.

What that makes you is a control freak of the worst kind.

I had replied to one of your posts before you decided to go after Kadaitcha Man, but I decided it was too harsh, so I stuck it in the drafts folder.

Here's an excerpt:

At this point, I take back the bit about kindness.

You seem to lack state control. One minute I'm a nut job, the next you love me because God said you should.

It's boggling to me that someone can switch like you do. I understand mixed feelings very well, but black and white thinking of the kind you have demonstrated is off-putting, at best.

These quotes were in direct response to your attempt to use me as a way to batter Kadaitcha Man for something *you* had previously done wrong and had been caught out at.

What happens after the fact neither explains nor excuses what came before.

As much as I hate to bring this up, it's the sort of thing my ex-husband, the narcissist, used to do. You've set off some really loud alarms, and I want nothing more than for you to go away and stop bothering me. It seems, however, that you can't shutup about me now that you've glommed on in the name of "saving" me, even though I neither solicited nor need your help.

I really hope I've made myself clear, and you will carry on your vendetta without involving me.

Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Nelson Muntz Thou long-staff sixpenny striker. Thou young baggage. Ye hollered:

This statement is false.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Crystal.

Goodbye.

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Nelson Muntz Thou fathead. Vile worm, you were overlooked even in thy birth. Ye beamed:

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

St00pid move.

Reply to
Nelson Muntz

Nelson Muntz Thou dreadful minister of hell. It is fit that I commit offence to my inferiors. Ye scrawled:

What sort of stupid cunt wouldn't notice the gun was handed to him by the barrel?

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

thats one of the difference between and other people their violent ideation centers around shooting people with guns

mine usually involves sharp knives and crude abdominal surgery or fire

if youre going to fantasize about violence make it a juicy fantasy

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

ROLF!

Yup.

Reply to
ah

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:10:28 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote in :

Whew [wipes forehead] I'm glad I'm not the only one.

and preferably involving innovative uses for everyday unassuming tools or natural objects

Reply to
Sharon B

Why haven't you been given a home improvement show?

Jade

PS - everybody is juicy on the inside.

Reply to
Daedalus

amazing what you can accomplish with a cheese grater and lemon juice

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Reply to
mariposas rand mair fheal grey

Eggs benedict?

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:45:03 -0400, Daedalus wrote in :

It is one of Life's great mysteries.

It's all about proper manipulation.

Reply to
Sharon B

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:03:06 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote in :

*makes notes*
Reply to
Sharon B

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.