Brink's money talks.

You're such a stupid asshole.

The economy has never been better and unemployment never been lower.

Getting all your information from network news ..... are ya?

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Heh... You probably voted for him.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Only a fool would come to that conclusion

3.2% GDP this year

4.7 current unemployment rate

Longer economic growth than your hero Clinton

Reply to
Mark Leuck

War has historically been an economic booster for this country. If we weren't at war with anyone, maybe things would be different.

Jim Rojas

Mark Leuck wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Only a moron like Leuck would still think that Bush has done anything good for the US. The man is a worse murderer than Bin Laden. He's killed more Americans than Bin Laden. He has given away the largest surplus in all history to his wealthy supporters, handing the US taxpayers the largest deficit in all history in its stead. He has single-handedly turned almost all of our allies against us. He has violated international treaties as though they were no more valid than his own integrity (which of course is nonexistent).

Bush has ordered the illegal detainment and torture of non-combatant, innocent civilians along with enemy POW's. He has violated the US Constitution repeatedly, authorizing warrantless eavesdropping and wiretapping of American citizens at home and abroad. He lied through his teeth to get us into a war with Iraq, knowing full well that Iraq was a non-aggressor with no weapons of mass destruction and no ties to Al Queda. He has continued to lie to the American people to justify his never-ending war against anything and everything Islamic.

George W. Bush heads the worst administration since Caligula. His VP tried to shoot fowl on the ground, a crime which resulted in him accidentally shooting his own friend. These are two of the worst miscreants ever to darken the doors of the White House. They are actually worse than Nixon.

Clinton screwed Monica Lewinsky (a moral lapse as well as an unbelievable poor choice of candidates). Bush screwed the whole country. To make matters worse, Bush has installed on the US Supreme Court the radical, right-wing jackasses who will walk on the heads of the American people for decades to come, ruling in favor of business profits over human rights at every chance.

Bush has recently vetoed a bill that would have extended much needed medical insurance coverage to millions of under-insured children. To justify that vile action, right-wing scum attacked a young child with a life-controlling medical condition rather than deal with the fact that there are hard working American families that cannot afford medical insurance and try to find ways to help them. It amazes me that this criminal administration wastes billions of dollars every month trying to police a third world country whose entire populace hates us yet will not spend a dollar to help needy American families.

Only someone with the brains of a turnip and the morals of a jackal would continue to support George W Bush after all the damage he has done to the United States, its people and its international standing. Bush is fortunate to have found loyal friends like Mark Leuck who precisely fills the bill.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Exactly!

We could count on doing a lot of security systems installations because of widespread terrorist attacks.

Reply to
Jim

Sounds like something from WNBC News or Moveon.org.

You're a f****ng lockstep automaton. You may as well post the link directly to the looney left websites rather than try to make anyone think that you had an original thought. At least you'd have some excuse for sounding so stupid.

Reply to
Jim

You'd make the DailyKOS proud with that rubbish

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Robert you are really on a roll these days. It seems that this rant was heartfelt, not too much of a cut and paste job. You've been quiet lately, I was wondering if you were feeling okay. Looks like I got my answer.

accidentally shooting his own friend.

Be fair, I bet he saw that bird flying somewhere at one time or another. Maybe even over Larry Craig's stall? If that bird didn't fly, then how did it get there? How many old friends does the VP have left versus how many he actually shot?

You know Nixon was a brilliant man as well as political operative (meant in the worst way). Nixon couldn't have been as rotten as he was if he wasn't as smart as he was. Are you switching positions and trying to say Bush is brilliant too?

Reply to
Roland Moore

Jim wrote in news:1192906752.981237.306390 @e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

That is the same thing that went through my mind when i read his post. I could almost see the talking heads on the tube spitting out that drivel and his drinking it in.

Reply to
motley me

Hmm. I'm surprised anything can actually get through.

It's fun watching cowards like you who hide behind pseudonyms posting personal attacks rather than reasoned argument.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Robert L Bass" wrote in news:oIsYi.20185 $Rg1.17945@trnddc05:

Actually a lot gets through, some of it all the way out the other side. I do like to do my own thinking though, not just repeat some left wing (or right) spew.

Actually it's an anagrahm

and i'm not hiding anything all you have to do is remove the nospam to email me. if i was trying to hide i wouldn't give that now would I?

Reply to
motley me

Bass probably doesn't have "reveal headers" turned on. He's always "quick" on the draw when it comes to accusing someone of something (including posting anonymously).

Reply to
Frank Olson

I find it difficult to believe anyone capable of thought still believes anything Bush says.

OK, so you're only a right-wing "believer". :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

God,family,country....

If that makes me right wing, so be it.

Reply to
motley me

Why is it that the most hateful, mean-spirited, ungodly people in the country insist that they speak for "God, family & country?" When did hatred become a family value? When did Jesus Christ (you remember him, right?) quote and then agree with someone who just posted, "You're a f****ng lockstep automaton?"

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Robert L Bass" wrote in news:7X7_i.5120$VB6.2615 @trnddc06:

"hateful, mean-spirited, ungodly people" ?? Who is doing the name calling? I merely agreed with his assement of your point of view. I don't speak for "God,family, & country", that is mearly how my priorities flow, and my values come from.

Reply to
motley me

news:7X7_i.5120$VB6.2615

If you don't agree with him you are hateful, mean-spirited and ungodly

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.