What does Binks sell anyway...

I'm within 100 bucks of Binky's price on two small business systems (same customer). What do they put in...how many zones, how many users...alpha keypad?...in small mom/pop type of business. Actually they're two dr.s offices next door to each other two doors, 1 keypad, couple of pirs.

I know they're at 33 p/m...what else can I sell against?

Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

If they're the same ownership and are that close by each other, are you using just one panel with two partitions? That would cut out one monthly and one panel.

Reply to
Roland Moore

I was gonna do something like that but they are across a concrete walkway, about 20-30 feet away, no available conduit between them. Two small systems are the only practical way, told them even at my monthly for two (and I'm likely to cut them a little slack anyway) I'm gonna be 22 a month cheaper (all tolled) and they'll get free open/closes and daily tests...not gonna get that from Binky. So in the first year I'm saving them 264 bucks alone.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Brinks makes it easy to sell against them. The customer never owns the equipment... Even after paying the exorbitant monitoring charges for three years... Do the math, Dood! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I have!...you'd have to be nuts to buy from them.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.