Bad BBB rating not good to have

one of my customers who sells swimming pools is finding out the hard way what a bad listing with BBB can do to you apparently people do research on him then back out of the job. unfortunately he is not the one responsible he sells the pool and delivers on his end ,But the contractors he recommended to install have screwed him and his customers and he ends up getting the black mark not the installers. Needless to say one needs to stay on top of who they recommend to a customer or it could come back and bite you. Im getting to the point of not recommending any one I have been disappointed time and again. had one customer needed fire ext checked and filled and done by certain date for inspection the person i recommended never called them back. yet this person tells me they cant get enough work. if thats the case then what the f*ck is going on when you do not show up and return phone calls. Some days I just have to wonder when i hear people complain they have no work. Maybe its because there not doing there job correctly.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

No good deed goes unpunished.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You got that right Robert

Reply to
nick markowitz

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.