installer needed (long Island, New York) NY

Hi: I am looking for an installer on Long Island to upgrade my panel and 2 keyboards. I can supply materials or not. I am not looking to get into a 5 year deal!! I will either pay you for your time or you can give me a decent rate on monitoring!

I'm in the process of being screwed by my present alarm company that all of a sudden can't dial into my box to reset the installer code back to factory default since I want a more elsewhere for a more competitive monitoring price. I own the panel and have been with them for over 10 years.

I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@media3technology.com

Thanks.

Reply to
long island guy
Loading thread data ...

What panel do you have? I may be able to help you.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

That's some website you have there.

formatting link
js

Reply to
alarman

hi jim: It's an fbi xl31.

Reply to
long island guy

ok........ and

alarman wrote:

Reply to
long island guy

You don't have to replace the panel and keypads, that panel can be easily defaulted.

l> Hi:

Reply to
G. Morgan

I tried to do it through the keypad with the factory defaults (thanks jim Rojas) but the company apparently put in a lockcout code that prevents any access through that route..

G. Morgan wrote:

Reply to
long island guy

Just curious how you judge if this end user is screwing his alarm company or if his alarm company is screwing him?

Or if it makes any difference.

Reply to
Jim

Sent you an email. Mike S.

Reply to
secure15

There is another way... I think Mike S. sent you directions how.

l> I tried to do it through the keypad with the factory defaults (thanks

Reply to
G. Morgan

I think we can help

give me a call 631-661-8941

Around The Clock Lock & Alarm Compnay Babyl> Hi:

Reply to
locknalarm

Sounds like a good decision.

In case you didn't know ........ the negativity arises because some people think this group should be used for advertising and doing business ...... which is not it's purpose.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.