Antiques

I was just cleaning out a file cabinet of old files I am no longer legally required to keep, and found where I dumped my modems.

2 Hayes 1200 10 switch (old FBII & DSC), 1 Cardinal 2400 (mostly Napco), an MD12 (DSC), a 5530 (Silent Knight). If I can find my Sportster 14.4 (Caddx NX series) I'll toss it in too, but I may have already thrown it away.

You pay for the shipping and they are yours. I will never need them again. If I ever get back into contracting (doubtful) I won't do alarms. To much of a PITA.

If they aren't claimed quickly into the dumpster they go. Sorry, my old programming PC-DOS PC went to the guy who bought my active alarm accounts.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

P.S. One box. One shipment. One person. If free plus shipping is to much for you then f*ck off.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

You snooze you lose.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Bob, I'll pass along your "find" to my old buddy who's still in the business.. (I'm retired, via the government lock down) He actuality still uses them.. (old school).... I'll let you know if he's interested.. But don't hold-em just for me.. LOL RTS

Reply to
RTS

To slow. Les already claimed them.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Good to know, even the ole stuff is still wanted.. LOL RTS

Reply to
RTS

On 5/9/2021 8:12 PM, RTS wrote: > On 5/9/2021 7:15 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: >> On 5/9/2021 4:53 PM, RTS wrote: >>> On 5/9/2021 3:04 PM, Bob La Londe wrote: >>>> On 5/9/2021 11:19 AM, Bob La Londe wrote: >>>>> On 5/9/2021 11:18 AM, Bob La Londe wrote: >>>>>> I was just cleaning out a file cabinet of old files I am no longer >>>>>> legally required to keep, and found where I dumped my modems. >>>>>>

The only reason I still had a land line the last few years was to program old panels. Still had a couple old DSC and a number of old FBII panels in service. I got to really like Napco with Napco cellular though. Link my laptop to my cell phone hot spot and do whatever I needed to do from almost anywhere. It saved me so much time.

P.S. Les, I am reasonably certain the Cardinal and atleast one of the Hayes is good. I can't speak to the rest as I had not used them in some years.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thanks Bob, If and only IF I have the time I will be sure to test them and give a full report on actual functionality.

That would be a large bold ["IF"] in the previous sentence!! :-)

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I don't care if you toss them in a corner and never test them because what you have never fails.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thanks for the extra kind words Bob!!! LOL

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.