Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

poor ol bAss is in debt up to his ears and here you are bragging about sponging off him for free tech support. whadda guy. oh and by the way, i'm not an ademco dealer. but as long as you got what you needed........

Reply to
socko
Loading thread data ...

Perhaps if you knew how and where to look thing up you wouldn't need such a vivid imagination. The call was more like this.

Bob: I need help programming X10...

Me: Just a sec. Let me check the manual...

[click... wait... click... wait...]

Me: OK, here it is. There's a file on Honeywell's MyWeb Tech that says how to do it. I'll email it to you and post it in ASA so anyone who needs to know can read it.

In between looking up the answer and sharing it with the gentleman, we also had time to laugh at the idiots who post the sort of thing you just did.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Works for me.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Thanks to you the whole world knows the login creds to look the shit up.

I'm glad you had a good laugh, be careful not to choke on that ham sandwich.

Reply to
Homer

Every one of his questions was answered... politely too.

Reply to
Frank Olson

And you call me "crass"? :^)

It was a BLT but thanks for your concern. Also, thanks for providing so much cause for laughter. See, you do serve a purpose after all.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Dec 5, 12:59=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

And so will you.

Shortly, there'll be a little more topsoil available for someone to do something more useful than you did on earth.

Reply to
Jim

Sure, my hypocrisy has no limits.

Wait as minute! I thought you were half Jewish. So that must of been just a half BLT, or does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Reply to
Homer

Reply to
Just Looking

I knew we'd find a subject upon which we agree.

Not Kosher though. :^)

Nope. It was a complete sandwich but my hypocrisy does know its bounds.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey and if he's lucky RLB will post the login for Honeywell's dealer ear again

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey and if he's lucky RLB will post the login for Honeywell's director album again

"Roland O'Kelley" wrote in union looseness:4752355c$0$15423$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.