X10 universal module?

Hello group.. I am looking for something that I fear they may not make any longer. X10 used to carry two different "universal modules" for controlling different things, one (the one they have now) has relay contacts which you can connect to things such as garage doors and such, but the other one you could connect to a button (or thermostat) and when the contacts were closed, it would send the set code on and when broken, it would send off..It worked great if you wanted to control something with a low cost thermostat and now I want to do this with a thermostat to control my garage vent fan..But now I can't find this one..Anyone know what I am talking about and know if there is anyone who still makes one? Looking at both X10 and smarthome it looks like the one they have now doesn't do this..

Thanks so much! John

Reply to
John
Loading thread data ...

Thanks so much.. Not sure why I couldn't find it on their site...That is exactly the one...

John

Reply to
John

You're looking for the X10 PF284 Powerflash Interface. SmartHome does have it in stock:

formatting link
I'm sure you can find it elswhere. Here's more details from X10's site:
formatting link

Reply to
brobin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.