Ademco Supplier for DIY'ers in Phoenix?

we wouldn't need a DMP receiver (or two). I've just never had a Netlink module in my hands to play with. I would like to be able to support as many Internet Communicators as possible (via software receivers), but the DMP iCOM is the only one I have dealers actually Using on a somewhat regular basis.

I'm gonna be playing with a Netlink module pretty soon. I just bought a new house, and I figured it would make a good test bed for some of the newer Napco toys.

The actual Napco CS software is only a couple hundred bucks, so who knows. Maybe Todd will actually let you spend some money on it to tear it apart and see how it ticks. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

That's fishing weather. Saturday morning the truck thermometer said 28 degrees when I topped the hill going down towards the river at 5:30 am. I think the temp dropped a couple degrees by the time we got the boat in the water.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

we wouldn't need a DMP receiver (or two). I've just never had a Netlink module in my hands to play with. I would like to be able to support as many Internet Communicators as possible (via software receivers), but the DMP iCOM is the only one I have dealers actually Using on a somewhat regular basis.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

When I got up there it was 27, the h/o said it was down to 14 that night. Thats waay to cold fer me. Good thing I decided to wear long pants instead of my official installer's cargo shorts!

| > > Happy Jack was fun...but only 27 degrees..way too cold for me. | >

| > Brrrr... | > Well, better you than me. | > js | | | That's fishing weather. Saturday morning the truck thermometer said 28 | degrees when I topped the hill going down towards the river at 5:30 am. I | think the temp dropped a couple degrees by the time we got the boat in the | water. | | | -- | Bob La Londe |

formatting link
| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It was 28 degrees here this morning as well. Of course, since that's 28ºC, it's a tad warmer than your place. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Now THAT's REALLY annoying.

How can you actually think about making a healthy profit when there's someone out there who really NEEDs something and doesn't want to pay a lot of money. I can't imagine how you can actually LIVE with yourself by not surrendering some portion of your business to people who NEED help and NEED parts and NEED advice while you sit there with all this knowledge and experience and can get parts so easily.

SHAME ON YOU!

Reply to
Jim

They're all so needy how can we not help them? They deserve it right?

JGalt

| | Now THAT's REALLY annoying. | | How can you actually think about making a healthy profit when there's | someone out there who really NEEDs something and doesn't want to pay a | lot of money. I can't imagine how you can actually LIVE with yourself | by not surrendering some portion of your business to people who NEED | help and NEED parts and NEED advice while you sit there with all this | knowledge and experience and can get parts so easily. | | SHAME ON YOU! |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Who is John Galt?

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

He's a buddy of mine who had the right idea all along ;-)

I've been meaning to write a screenplay of that book now for 30 years, never seem get around to it.

| > JGalt | >

| > | | > | Now THAT's REALLY annoying. | > | | > | How can you actually think about making a healthy profit when there's | > | someone out there who really NEEDs something and doesn't want to pay a | > | lot of money. I can't imagine how you can actually LIVE with yourself | > | by not surrendering some portion of your business to people who NEED | > | help and NEED parts and NEED advice while you sit there with all this | > | knowledge and experience and can get parts so easily. | > | | > | SHAME ON YOU! | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

The only book I have ever re-read. I wanted to do it once a year, but never have found the time. Many years ago, there was an ad campaign in Houston and the only thing on the billboard was... "Who is John Galt." I was saddened when Ayn died a few years ago. Her work was really significant. Allan

.... for the unenlightened among you, we are referring to "Atlas Shrugged"

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Yikes. You ice fishing or what? js

Reply to
alarman

How interesting. js

Reply to
alarman

Through the years, when I have met people of significant grit, I give them a copy of Atlas Shrugged and a small statue of the figure of Atlas holding the world on his shoulders.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.