Ademco 5881ENM receiver queston

Yep ignore it.

4, | yellow pin 5, do I simply ignore the blue wire pin 4 on the receiver? | | Bob | | |
Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Consider it a Belgian RFI drain wire :-))))))...inotherwords...useless...don' do nuttin.

| >

| >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Adding an Ademco 5881ENM wireless receiver to my Vista 15P. All of the documentation shows 4 wires connecting between the receiver and the panel. However, the receptacle on the receiver has 5 pins and the plug has 5 wires, not 4. Green wire appears to be pin 1, black pin 2, red pin 3, blue pin 4, yellow pin 5, do I simply ignore the blue wire pin 4 on the receiver?

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

its for the future they claimed .. ;-)

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Don't forget to install BDC 5881BS ... Belgian Drip Can, otherwise the floor under the panel will get stained.

| >

| I drilled a hole in the bottom of the can and attached the wire above it. | Now when the wireless Belgian bs overflows, it'll drip out the bottom of the | can instead of impeding wireless transmission. :-)) | | Bob | | | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Have you tried DSC directly?

| > Bob | >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

OK, Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

I drilled a hole in the bottom of the can and attached the wire above it. Now when the wireless Belgian bs overflows, it'll drip out the bottom of the can instead of impeding wireless transmission. :-))

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

dunno,,,maybe but I've never used it...structions say to not connect it..there isn't anywhere to connect it to I dont think.

| >

| > | >

| > | I drilled a hole in the bottom of the can and attached the wire above | > it. | > | Now when the wireless Belgian bs overflows, it'll drip out the bottom of | > the | > | can instead of impeding wireless transmission. :-)) | > | | > | Bob | > | | > | | > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Reply to
Jon Aichberger

Hi guys , I 'm looking into import DSC products into Australia .Do you know any wholesalers? Thanks Sam.

Reply to
Sam

That's exactly what it's for.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.