A tough one to break into!

Welcome to the bigs, kid.

Reply to
alarman
Loading thread data ...

What's_with_all_the_underscores_in_your_posts? is your caps key broken too?

Reply to
Homer

my intent is not to insult you, nor is it to engage you in a pointless internet argument. its just a simple observation.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

You have come, and you will go. I do not care what you think of me, or how you percieve the dialog in this group. Your observations are pointless, and your opinion meaningless. As I understand it, you are a Brinks dealer, which severely limits your credibility within the industry, and certainly within this group. No insult intended, just an observation.

Reply to
alarman

then we have come to an understanding.

ridiculous. i sell security. while they may be the sun and moon over the world in which you live, alarms are only one aspect of a truly complete security plan. when my clients alarm needs are met by a brinks system they are sold a brinks system that is installed in keeping with the highest professional standards. when their needs are outside that of what brinks offers, they are sold a custom system best meeting those needs. you can attempt to discredit me through association if you wish, i suppose its normal for those who harbor malice to loathe all forms of competition. to prejudge _anyone_ is such a manner is in keeping with what ive grown to expect from some of you. that you would believe that your business standards are defined by the name on your equipment is disappointing.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Jim? personal insults? wha???

Reply to
Mark Leuck

AND it's NOT just in the alarm industry either it's everywhere we're inundated with crap products and incompetency.

John Galt

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Now THERE's and interesting name.

Just who IS John Galt?

Reply to
Jim

It's Galt's fault. Sounds like you know him too.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Just believe in the Virtue of Selfishness and you will survive.

Reply to
Jim

hmmm? not exactly the point of the book but ok.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I beg to differ.

It is EXACTLY the point of ALL the books.

Try this site. Perhaps it will rekindle some memories.

formatting link

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.